Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Class Of 2010 - I am looking for you...

I am currently seeking members of the Class of 2010 from our local high schools.

This will not be your basic sit down with this rose in your hand, put on this cap and gown while I take your pic. I will capture your personality whether it be on the beach, in a field, anywhere you choose. You can even bring your pet or your boyfriend/girlfriend/bff along with you. I am looking for people who are willing and ready to give out my name to act as my senior representative for your school.

In exchange for your referrals you will receive free prints from your session. Each referral you send me you will get a $25 print credit. The more referrals, the more free prints you can earn!

Its simple to be a senior rep, all you have to do is have your senior portraits taken, you receive a $25 print credit just for becoming a rep, you get an online viewing gallery, your favorite 10 poses sized for the web for you to share on MySpace, Facebook, or in emails, and Senior Rep Cards with your photos on them to pass out to all your friends.

This representative offer is valid for 2 members of the Class of 2010 from each high school in Queen Anne's, Caroline, Talbot, & Kent county

Contact me today to schedule your session!

*Portrait Agreement must be signed by parent/legal guardian unless client is 18 years of age or older.


No comments:

Post a Comment