Thursday, May 21, 2009

Trash the "Prom" Dress

I had an amazing session yesterday with a great model. I sent out a message on facebook looking for a model that had either an old prom dress or wedding dress that they would like to trash for the fun of it because I needed more photos for my website and I needed more photog practice. Jenna was in a recent family session that I did and was excited to trash her prom dress (Gotta love her, she actually brought 2 to trash!!! :-)

So we met up at a beautiful beach on Kent Island and had some great fun. Check out the slideshow of pics below and leave me some comments. You can also view these photos on my website at www.jenn-walters.com, and going to the Trash The Dress Gallery. If you would like to schedule a Trash the dress session of you own contact me today!!! Don't forget My Beach Marathon Session is scheduled for July and I have some slots left. Contact me for more info on that or read further down my blog.




1 comment: