Thursday, February 26, 2009

My First Post

So I decided to start a blog since I am so addicted to reading blogs written by photographers. I want to try photography but right now my only subjects are my kids.

A photographer friend of mine has graciously enough offered to teach me some tricks of the trade and how to actually use my camera. lol. If you view her website and blog at http://www.shelbyleigh.com/ you will see I am learning from the best.

I have set up a shoot with my pregnant sister-in-law and sweetie of a niece in the next month, so that will be my first ever real shoot. Look for those photos soon to come.

The photos that I am taking now are mostly unedited and will be until I complete my photoshop course. I know some photoshop but by far not enough to edit my photos to their best.

Please leave me some comments, ideas, and critique me please................

So here are a few photos of my kiddos (Before and After I purchased my SLR).............


Before my SLR....





After I purchased my Canon Rebel XT............

During a training session with Shelby........

Thanks For Reading............

No comments:

Post a Comment